Terms & Conditions
In these conditions:
● “We,” “us” and “our” means Lakeshore Bathrooms and Tiles
● “Customer” means any person, employee or agent of any person who is purchasing goods.
● “Goods” means any products supplied by us to the customer
1. Orders are only accepted once a deposit is paid. The required deposit amount is 50% (unless otherwise stated). We reserve the right to request a larger deposit amount or full payment in certain circumstances.
2. We will advise on estimated availability dates on the understanding that there is sufficient available stock or will be able to procure the required goods from our suppliers on time. These dates are given in good faith and while we will endeavour to meet the agreed dates, we cannot accept any responsibility for any losses incurred by the customer as a consequence of any delays.
3. Orders for promotional, clearance or ex-display goods must be delivered/collected immediately unless otherwise agreed by us.
4. We will not make delivery of any orders until we receive payment in full and in cleared funds.
Quotations and Pricing
1. Quoted prices are valid for 30 days (unless otherwise stated at the time). Thereafter they may be subject to change.
2. We will use our best efforts to maintain accuracy on any prices displayed in our showroom, on our website or given in any quotation.
3. Quotations may be in the form of a typed or handwritten document or contained within an email.
Cancellation and Returns
1. We reserve the right to refuse cancellation of any orders or part thereof.
2. Cancellation of bespoke, special order or customised goods will not be accepted.
3. Returns are accepted at our sole discretion.
4. Goods sold as part of a promotion, clearance or as ex-display will not be accepted for return.
5. Non-stock, bespoke, special order or customised goods cannot be returned or exchanged.
6. Stock goods may only be returned within 14 days of purchase and will be subject to a 30% restocking charge. Returns will only be accepted if in saleable condition and in original packaging.
7. Proof of payment or a copy of the receipt may be requested prior to any agreement of return or refund.
1. We may offer a delivery service to the customer. An extra charge for delivery may be sought by us. This is at our sole discretion.
2. Deliveries may be made by our own vehicles or by a 3rd party nominated by us.
3. It is the responsibility of the customer to have appropriate personnel on-site to accept and off-load deliveries. For insurance reasons, we cannot deliver goods to your premises.
4. Deliveries we provide via 3rd parties are subject to the terms and conditions of those parties.
1. Upon delivery we recommend a “visual inspection” of the goods to check for any obvious damages and to ensure that all goods are present as per the advice dockets.
2. Damages and shortages on deliveries must be reported within 24 hours via email or phone. Images of damages may be requested.
3. We cannot accept any claims for damaged/faulty goods that have been installed or any costs incurred due to the installation of known damaged/faulty goods.
Faulty goods, Warranties and Guarantees
1. All warranties and guarantees for goods purchased from us are provided by the manufacturers of the goods or by our suppliers. Most goods are supplied with a minimum of 12 months of the manufacturer’s warranty. Some manufacturers provide longer or extended warranties. Information on these can be obtained from us upon request.
2. Claims for goods that are under warranty may be subject to an assessment from us, the manufacturer of the goods or a 3rd party. If the goods are found to be out of warranty, if the problem was not caused by any defect or if the goods were not installed correctly and in line with the manufacturer’s installation instructions, the customer may incur a call-out charge. In some cases, the customer may be asked to agree to such terms in writing.
3. We will not accept any liability for any consequential loss arising from the supply or installation of faulty goods.
Quantities and Suitability of goods
4. The customer is responsible for ensuring the sizes, quantities and dimensions of the goods supplied are suitable for any specific job for which they are ordered. Any drawings, sketches or information provided is intended as guidance only. It is the customer’s responsibility to confirm with their advisers that the goods are suitable for any intended installation.
Materials and Characteristics
1. Colours, shading, sizing and other general characteristics of goods displayed in the Showroom or samples given out can vary from the actual goods supplied. This can be down to generally accepted manufacturing tolerances or differences that can occur from batch to batch. This is specifically prevalent in, but not limited to, ceramic, porcelain, natural stone, wood and furniture items.
2. We offer many different colour options in the goods we provide. While we will make attempts to match closely different types of products and brands, it is impossible to make exact matches in colours and textures.
3. Most goods supplied will come with advice for care and maintenance. If these are not present or lost the customer should seek advice from us or directly from the manufacturer’s websites for the relevant information. Issues arising from a lack of or poor cleaning and maintenance will not be entertained by us.
These terms and conditions do not affect your statutory rights.